Waste incineration plants
Since 2000, the quantity of waste incinerated in Germany has quadrupled. By incinerating for instance of municipal, industrial or hospital waste, the heat generated during this process can be used as district heat or for the production of electricity. Even the return of slag components in the material cycle is used as a meaningful recycling, for example, in road construction. The components of the Horsthemke GmbH can be found in the grate riddling and slag conveying as well as in the flue gas cleaning.
The robust design of the components of the Horsthemke GmbH meets all requirements in terms of process reliability.
- Basic and detail engineering
- Design of the components
- Production of the components in our factory
- Delivery and assembly
- Inspection and maintenance work at the customer site
- Supply of spare and wear parts
- Repairs of the components in our factory